Golf Course, Pro-Shop, Restaurant/Bar and Driving Range is Open
Please check this website for updates
The restaurant and bar services is outdoor or to go orders, no indoor dining allowed. Please wear a mask when checking in for your round.
- Golfers are strongly encouraged to wear masks when checking in.
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your tee time else it may be forfeited.
- All no show will be charged
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Players should not touch the flag-sticks. An insert has been placed in the hole to allow golfers to retrieve their golf ball without having to reach into the hole
- All rakes, water jugs and ball-washers have been removed to eliminate touch-points.
- Food and Beverage will be available on a to-go basis or patio dining only from 8:00am to 4pm .
- Guests are asked to leave immediately after their round and to eliminate congestion. No congregating in the parking lot.
Status: Bridge on the east side will be finished by 1/22/2021
Westside Bridge construction will be completed by 4/2/2021
18 Green will be open 4/3/2021
Twilight will change for 12pm to 1pm starting 4/1/2021
Golfers that would like an individual cart, you may with an extra charge of $10
Book tee times online or you can call the Pro Shop for available tee times.
To cancel a tee time please send email to email@example.com or call the pro-shop (209)745-2330.
Dry Creek Golf Course is a championship 18 hole golf course, designed by Jack Flemming. This course will challenge even the best of golf. Tons of tall oak, pine and eucalyptus trees that will make you pull out every shot you have in your bag. Small to mid size elevated greens that are guarded by 23 bunkers and tall trees so getting to them can be a chore. The course is set up with Black, blue, white, and red tees and a new set of gold tee have been added for seniors. Scorecard
2020 Aeration 8/5/20
Youth on course is now accepted after 12pm on weekdays and after 2pm on the weekends, excludes all holidays
Checkout Sac Bee’s article on Dry Creek
Games Open to the Public
Monday – Captains choice 5 pm $25 includes golf, cart and buy-in, Format: Scramble Teams: Blind draw
Wednesday – Scratch skins game starts at 1pm, $30 w/cart
Friday – Captains Choice 5 pm $30 includes golf, cart and buy-in