Golf Course, Restaurant/Bar and Driving Range is Open
Please check this website for updates
The restaurants, bar services, and pro-shop will open May 25th. All Jr. Leagues have been postponed to a future date not set as of yet. Please wear a mask when checking in for your round.
- Golfers are strongly encouraged to wear masks when checking in.
- Electric golf cart are not guaranteed after 11am. Please be advised that carts may not be available at your tee time.
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your tee time else it may be forfeited.
- All no show will be charged
- Golf course pro-shop is not selling merchandise so please do not touch items in the pro-shop. Tees, gloves and ball can be sold.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- All cart are sprayed down with chlorine after each round.
- Players should not touch the flag-sticks. An insert has been placed in the hole to allow golfers to retrieve their golf ball without having to reach into the hole
- All rakes, water jugs and ball-washers have been removed to eliminate touch-points.
- Food and Beverage will be available starting May 25th on a to-go basis only from 8:30am to 3pm .
- Guests are asked to leave immediately after their round and to eliminate congestion. No congregating in the parking lot.
- Golf carts will be single rider only unless two players are from the same household. As a result, we cannot guarantee carts will be available at any given time.
Book tee times online or you can call the Pro Shop for available tee times.
To cancel a tee time please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the pro-shop (209)745-2330.
Dry Creek Golf Course is a championship 18 hole golf course, designed by Jack Flemming. This course will challenge even the best of golf. Tons of tall oak, pine and eucalyptus trees that will make you pull out every shot you have in your bag. Small to mid size elevated greens that are guarded by 23 bunkers and tall trees so getting to them can be a chore. The course is set up with Black, blue, white, and red tees and a new set of gold tee have been added for seniors. Scorecard
2020 Aeration 8/5/20
Youth on course is now accepted after 10am on weekdays and after 12pm on the weekends and holidays
Checkout Sac Bee’s article on Dry Creek
Games Open to the Public
Monday – Captains choice 5 pm $25 includes golf, cart and buy-in Format: Scramble Teams: Blind draw
Wednesday – Scratch skins game starts at 1pm, $25 w/cart
Friday – Captains Choice 5 pm $30 includes golf, cart and buy-in